In This Episode:
Bridget and Dana explain why we’re all feeling those back to school, fresh start vibes, and how to harness them in order to *actually* take better care of yourself, if that’s a goal for you, instead of slipping back into the painful diet cycle.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Why we’re all feeling those back to school, fresh start vibe right now
- Why this time can be dangerous as a recovering dieter
- How to harness the power of a fresh start without dieting in order to create new habits
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
- How to Change by Katy Milkman
- The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg
- Tiny Habits by BJ Fogg
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: