Why We Love Jamie:
Jamie is a health & lifestyle coach who guides women through the powerful process of courageously mastering their lives through one core element: taking exceptional care of their whole selves.
She believes that through supreme self-care (mental, emotional, physical, and soulful), we’re able to cultivate a life in which we feel resilient, powerful, and deeply joyful. She has helped thousands of women through her coaching, retreats, events and online courses.
Subscribe to the Podcast
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Her 4-part framework for teaching deep self-care. (So smart!)
- How part of being a human is to feel all the feelings instead of trying to numb them, which is so hard sometimes.
- How she went from an uninspiring career in finance to running her own business full-time.
- Why she believes that diets are such a slippery slope and how to climb out from under all the b.s. we stack on ourselves about food.
- What we can do if we find ourselves emotionally dependent on food.
- The reason food issues are so damn hard to overcome.
- How we can benefit from using our relationship with food as a portal to deeper healing.
- Why it’s so important to get to know yourself well enough to protect yourself from even expert advice sometimes.
- How creating a ‘pleasure calendar’ helped her climb out of a shitty body image place
- Why waiting on the weight will never work (and how to stop.)
- Why searching for the evidence you need in life is one of the most important habits we can cultivate.
- And so much more.
- Check out Jamie’s beautiful website
- Follow her on Instagram
- Our health coaching alma mater: Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Must-read book we mentioned: Intuitive Eating
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here.