Why We Love Beth:
Beth Clayton is a soul-based life and health coach and loves to help open-hearted people break free from their own self-sabotage, outdated thought patterns, and past pain so they can deepen their relationship with their own soul’s intuition, speak their truth courageously and fulfill their most authentic desires.. She is the creator of multiple group programs, retreats, and transformational workshops, leading hundreds of truth seekers toward finding freedom and ease in their relationship with food, their bodies, their lives and ultimately, themselves.
Subscribe to the Podcast
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Beth’s struggle with body issues as an actress and how her journey began
- The transition from working in nutrition as a Health Coach to doing the deeper internal work with her clients around self-sabotage
- How her definition of self-love is different than the buzzword we hear everywhere
- The gap between knowledge and implementation, and why we need to uncover the unconscious motivations and behaviors
- What self-sabotage actually is and how it shows up in our lives
- How to know if you’re self-sabotaging (hint: it’s not always obvious)
- “Tiny deaths” and how these moments from childhood can affect the rest of our lives
- Dana’s tiny death moment and how it’s affected her notion of leadership later in life
- Why self-sabotage can creep in when you want something the most
- Bridget’s historical struggle with procrastination and what’s going on under the hood
- The steps to take when you notice you’re engaging in self-sabotage
- How to separate our thinking mind from our inner voice (who we really are)
- Beth’s experience as a Mom and what it has taught her disconnecting from the thinking mind and following her inner self
- Why we always consider what could go wrong instead of what could go right when working with self-sabotage
- How she guides people through the process of understanding themselves and the shifts that happen
- How diet culture has become a religion in our society and why it intersected with the rise of feminism
- The very first steps to take in order to actually move through self-sabotage and change your life
- Visit Beth’s website and get her free e-books
- Follow her on Instagram
- Watch Beth’s TEDx Talk on Self-Sabotage
- The Dark Side of the Light Chasers by Debbie Ford
- Jess Lively’s podcast, The Lively Show
- The Religion of Thinness by Michelle M. Lelwica
- Geneen Roth
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here.