In This Episode:
We’re celebrating 100 episodes of the pod with a giveaway! (See below to learn how to enter.) Plus, we’re discussing post-pandemic body image: how to navigate challenges that might come up during this time of transition, and practice ways to support feeling at peace in your body.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Celebrating 100 episodes! To be entered to win access to our Intro to Intuitive Eating course and a copy of Evelyn Tribole’s new book, Intuitive Eating for Every Day, leave the podcast a review and send us a screenshot (email us firstname.lastname@example.org or DM us on Instagram @wellness_lately) by April 9, 2021.
- Why our fat phobic society is problematic in terms of what the focus is right now coming out of a global pandemic
- Helpful ways to navigate feelings of frustration and shame regarding post-pandemic body image, and what to keep in mind right now
- Practical tips for handling body image challenges and feeling at peace in your own skin
- Get our brand new Podcast Guide
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Get our free video series: How to Stop Hating Your Body
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free breakthrough session with one of our coaches
- Learn more about our personalized Intuitive Eating coaching program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: