In This Episode:
Bridget and Dana discuss the myth of improving health outcomes or solving specific challenges with weight loss. We address one of the most common questions people have when they come to us to learn about Intuitive Eating and body image resilience: “but what about my health?”
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- The myth that we can achieve better health, or avoid certain negative health outcomes, by dieting to lose weight, and why we need to unpack this concept in order to make peace with food
- Why weight isn’t indicative of health and why you can’t actually tell anyone’s health status by looking at their bodies
- What actually *does* matter for improving health outcomes, and how to embrace a health at every size approach to taking care of yourself if health is a value for you
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Get our free video series: How to Stop Hating Your Body
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free breakthrough session to chat with one of us
- Learn more about our personalized Intuitive Eating coaching program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: