In This Episode:
Bridget and Dana discuss why it can be challenging to get in touch with your body’s intuitive cues around food if you’ve been dieting for awhile, how to get started identifying your hunger cues and fullness cues, and what to do if you’re struggling with either or both.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Why it can be challenging to get in touch with your body’s cues around food
- How to get started identifying your hunger cues and fullness cues
- What to do if you’re struggling with identifying either or both
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Get the free Intuitive Eating Assessment
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free breakthrough session to chat with one of us
- Learn more about our personalized Intuitive Eating coaching program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: