In this Episode:
Bridget interviews Dana and Kimberly for a Mother’s Day special: all about how motherhood has impacted their relationship with food and their body image, and what has shifted since practicing Intuitive Eating.
Note: we know this is a challenging holiday for many! Please skip this one if Mother’s Day is at all triggering and doing so will best serve your mental health.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- How motherhood has impacted Dana and Kimberly’s relationship with food, body image, and what has shifted practicing Intuitive Eating
- How they approach food and body image with their kids
- What they want other mothers to know about this process and the outcomes
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free breakthrough session to chat with one of us
- Check out our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: