Why We Love Tally:
Tally Rye is a Personal Trainer, Fitness Instructor, Content Creator and Author based in London.
She has been working in the fitness space for over 6 years now and has had a wide range of experience from working on the gym floor, teaching in boutique studios and being a part of the UK’s biggest fitness festivals.
Her goal is to help you ditch diet culture and re-discover a positive relationship with fitness, food and your body so movement is no longer a chore you have to endure but a form of self care that you look forward to.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- How Tally got into personal training and specifically the intuitive movement space
- Why it’s important to question your relationship with exercise and the benefits outside of weight loss
- Making the shift from movement for physical changes to other benefits like mental health
- The connection between focusing on our external appearance and poor body image
- How measuring/tracking devices like Fitbits, etc. play a role in intuitive movement
- The fitspo scene and its impact on our relationship with movement and body image
- Body diversity and representation in fitness and why it’s so important
- Why you are the expert on your own body and what type of movement is best for you
- And much more
- Visit Tally’s website
- Grab a copy of Tally’s book, Train Happy
- Follow Tally Rye on Instagram
- Listen to Tally’s Podcast
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free breakthrough session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about our personalized Intuitive Eating coaching program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: