In This Episode:
Bridget and Dana discuss the principles of the Health at Every Size movement and why it’s such a useful framework for taking care of ourselves, some common misconceptions, and what to focus on in your own life to get started.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- The principles of the Health at Every Size movement and why it’s such a useful framework for taking care of ourselves
- Some common misconceptions about the anti-diet life when it comes to health
- Which areas to focus on in your own life to get started
- Health at Every Size by Dr. Lindo Bacon
- Health at Every Size Resources
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Get the free Intuitive Eating Assessment
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free breakthrough session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about our personalized Intuitive Eating coaching program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: