In This Episode:
Bridget and Dana discuss one of the most important tools at your disposal for upgrading your body image and healing your relationship with food: self coaching. It’s critical for overcoming your mean inner critic and becoming reliant on your own intuitive guidance, as opposed to other external guidelines.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Why most chronic dieters struggle with a mean inner critic, and why it’s critical to shift this judgmental voice if you want to heal your relationship with food and your body
- How to identify your inner critic and begin to shift your inner dialogue to be more supportive and empowering
- How to work with your beliefs and proactively create a positive foundation so your inner critic pops up less
- Get our free body image video series: How to Stop Hating Your Body
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Get the free Intuitive Eating Assessment
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free breakthrough session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about our personalized Intuitive Eating coaching program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: