In This Episode:
As the world begins to reopens, we’re able to go to parties, restaurants and beach trips again. Or maybe you’re heading back to an office or school. Whatever “returning to normal life” looks like for you, you may be dreading being seen in your body post-COVID. Today we’re talking about how to feel confident and present, without worrying about how your body looks.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- The biggest antidote to feeling frustrated or ashamed about your body right now
- Important mindset shift to make and how to navigate shitty self-talk
- Practical ways to improve your body image as you re-enter the world
- Other episodes to listen to on this topic: Dr. Kristin Neff, Katie Sturino, Overcoming Your Inner Critic
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Get our free video series: How to Stop Hating Your Body
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: