In This Episode:
Bridget and Dana discuss four common reasons why you’re eating when you’re not hungry. If you’re constantly snacking when you don’t want to be, based on your environment instead of your own hunger cues and eating in a way that makes you physically not feel well and also feel guilty and ashamed, it’s probably not ideal. But don’t worry, there’s plenty that can be done to shift that, which is what we’ll talk about today.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- The four possible reasons you’re eating when you’re not hungry
- Why this isn’t typically an issue if you’re an Intuitive Eater
- What to do about it, if you often find yourself eating when you’re not hungry and feeling guilty about it
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: