In This Episode:
Bridget and Dana answer the question many people have as they make peace with food and develop eating habits that feel better mentally and physically: “So I’m supposed to just love THIS body?” It might feel like the pickle from hell: embrace freedom around food and finally feel in control, but feel “blah” about how your body looks. Or, stay stuck in the dieting cycle forever with the hope that you’ll achieve a body you love.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Why you don’t have to choose between controlling food to have a body you love, or having freedom around food but struggling to accept your body
- How to get clarity around how you want to feel
- Practical ways to improve your body image while also maintaining a healthy relationship with food
- Get our free video series: How to Stop Hating Your Body
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: