In This Episode:
Bridget and Dana share some tips for handling diet talk that may come up around you. The key is to consider it a part of the process of learning to navigate the world as an intuitive eater, not just an afterthought. Our culture and community have played a huge role in shaping our relationship with food and our body, so as we start to heal there is bound to be some friction. Today we’re going to share how you can stealthily deal with the diet talk around you to protect yourself from it.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- How to navigate the diet talk around you, be it from your mom, cousin, coworker, or the cashier at the grocery store
- How to explain intuitive eating to others when you may not even fully understand it yourself just yet
- Some “back-pocket” responses or strategies to shut down diet talk depending on the scenario
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: