In This Episode:
Bridget and Dana dive into the real life benefits of intuitive eating, rambling listicle style. You’ll hear some personal anecdotes and the qualitative outcomes they’ve seen in their personal lives as a result of working through food and body challenges, plus a lot of positive stuff that isn’t always advertised when it comes to making peace with food.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- The fact that peace doesn’t get enough airtime when it comes to discussing intuitive eating
- 21+ real life benefits of intuitive eating, and why they’re not the same as surface level outcomes like pounds lost, inches “chiseled” or food groups avoided in dieting
- Our personal experiences with the qualitative outcomes of working through food and body image challenges
- Get the Complete Guide to Intuitive Eating
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
- Episode 101: The Food, Body and Mind Connection with Marie-Pier the Balanced Dietician
- Episode 95: Unapologetic Eating with Alissa Rumsey
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: