In This Episode:
Bridget and Dana talk beauty culture and ask: where’s the line between a sense of pride in your appearance and harmful self-objectification? Does the patriarchy win every time we curl our hair? Should we stop shaving our legs? It’s normal and okay to care about how you look, but how far are you willing to go in order to fit into beauty standards to seek validation from others? Essentially in this episode we’re asking ourselves, and you, a lot of thought-provoking questions about beauty culture.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Where the line is when it comes to beauty culture and the resources we put into our appearance and why it matters
- Some useful questions to help yourself determine where the line is for you in your own life
- 5 ways to shift your intention and take care of yourself and your appearance without obsessing or feeling unfulfilled
- Get our free video series: How to Stop Hating Your Body
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: