In This Episode:
Bridget and Dana address the incredibly common fear around letting go of dieting and food rules. You might think that if you’re allowed to eat anything and everything that you want, you’ll never stop eating. But there’s a research-backed phenomenon that all but ensures that if you’re practicing the 10 principles of intuitive eating in earnest, you will not, in fact, want pizza and cookies every, single day. You might even get sick of them and crave vegetables in the very near future.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Food habituation: what it means and how it functions
- How dieting works against food habituation
- Why food habituation is part of a larger intuitive eating framework
- Get the 10 Intuitive Eating principles
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: