In This Episode:
Bridget and Dana discuss the difference between formal dieting and having a diet brain, and why it’s not enough to just stop dieting to heal our relationship with food. We have to actively work on healing the diet brain, which is possible to have without being on formal diet, or counting points, calories, carbs, macros, etc.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- The difference between formal dieting and diet brain
- Some common thinking patterns that are creating by dieting
- Why we have to actively work to heal our diet brains
- What to do in order to heal your diet brain and put this struggle behind you
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: