In This Episode:
We’re talking about one of the most common challenges or triggers when it comes to body image work: our closets. If at some point throughout the process of healing your relationship with food you have a ‘freak out’ moment about your wardrobe, you are far from alone. Clothing is something that comes up with almost every woman we work with, because it is inextricably linked with body image. So we want to address how to handle the mindset around it and some practical tips to navigate it!
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- How most women who struggle with body image relate to clothing and why it’s not working
- How self-objectification can intersect with clothing and personal style
- How to use clothing as a tool for body respect
- Get our free video series: How to Stop Hating Your Body
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: