In This Episode:
Bridget and Dana discuss why the holidays can be a minefield if you’re a chronic dieter, and share some tips and strategies to help you navigate this upcoming stretch of the year with a touch more ease and peace if you’re just getting started with intuitive eating.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Why it’s common that the holidays are essentially an extended binge in anticipation of the great diet commencement of New Years
- How to approach Thanksgiving and the rest of the holiday season if you’re just getting started on this journey and are feeling a little nervous and apprehensive
- Practical tips and strategies to help you navigate this upcoming stretch of the year with more ease and peace so you can actually enjoy the holidays
- Episode 117: Body Talk: How to Embrace Your Body and Start Living Your Best Life with Katie Sturino
- Episode 126: How to Navigate Diet Talk Around You
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: