In This Episode:
Bridget and Dana talk through the four different types of hunger, and specific examples of each. Physical hunger isn’t the only valid form of hunger, and it’s helpful to understand and decipher between the different types in order to meet your needs better.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Why it’s common to turn intuitive eating into the hunger/fullness diet and how to avoid doing so
- The four distinct types of hunger and specific examples of each
- Why labeling these different types can help you understand what’s driving your desire to eat, better respond to your body’s cues, and actually enjoy food again
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: