Caroline Dooner is a humorist and storyteller. She spent years as a performer and dieting like it was her job (because it kind of was). After healing her relationship to food, she’s been sharing what she learned ever since. She lives with her anxious bernedoodle in Pennsylvania, and they’re just trying to live the simple life. She believes wholeheartedly in the healing powers of food and rest.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Caroline’s new book! Tired as F*ck: Burnout at the Hands of Diet, Self-Help, and Hustle Culture
- Why, in fact, we’re all so tired, how diet culture intersects and what other factors contribute to burn out, and what we can do about it
- How to change your relationship with rest and practical ways to implement it in your own life
- Get your copy of Tired as F*ck!
- Follow Caroline on Instagram
- Our first interview with Caroline, all about her last book, The F*ck t Diet
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: