Why We Love the BodCon:
The BodCon launched in February 2021 as a virtual conference series centered around all things body confidence, body positivity and self love. Their aim is simple: They want people to feel worthy in their bodies.
After witnessing the incredible conversations taking place in the social space around body confidence, Founders of Shine Talent Group, Jess Hunichen and Emily Ward wanted to build a platform that would help amplify these voices and allow this community to share in an experience that would bring people together and help further the impact of this movement.
The BodCon now includes a weekly podcast and mini events throughout the year leading up to our annual conference. Through these initiatives we bring our network together and delve deeper into topics that surround the body confidence journey.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Why Emily and Jess started the BodCon and how their work in the influencer space impacted its creation
- The importance of representation in media and events related to body image
- What to expect from the virtual event, topics that will be covered, and some of the speakers
- And more
- Get your ticket for The BodCon happening on February 27, 2022!
- To enter the ticket giveaway, all you have to do is: go to our show on your podcast app, leave us a review, and send a screenshot over to firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll be entered to win tickets for you and 1 friend to attend The BodCon on us! You must be following @TheBodCon on Instagram to win.
- Follow The BodCon on Instagram
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: