In This Episode:
we’re going to be talking about one of the most annoying, common, recurring themes of our work with women: “they’re going to think I let myself go.”
She let herself go.
What does that even mean, why are we so afraid of people thinking that, and how can we dig up this mental weed so we can go live our damn lives?
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- The horrid phrase “She Let Herself Go” and what we can do about it
- Why this concept holds many of us back from truly breaking free from the obsession with food and body
- What it could look like to reclaim this phrase, if we all just Let Ourselves Go and felt proud of that
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: