In This Episode:
Dana interviews Bridget, diving into her food freedom story and how she went from baby Bridget – binging on freezer candy and forced to run on the treadmill before school, to adult Bridget – feeling at peace with food and body and teaching others to do the same.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- When Bridget first remembers becoming aware of her body being “wrong” at a heartbreakingly young age
- Her first and last diets
- Where things started to shift and what lessons, specifically, started to shift them
- The cultural smelling salts that woke her up to the intersection of so many systems of oppression in our world
- And the true health challenge that finally forced her to reevaluate how she was taking care of herself and learn to do things differently
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: