In This Episode:
Bridget interviews Dana, diving into her food freedom story and how she went from sneaking snacks and confusion in her body from a young age, down the long winding path to normal eating and peace in her body.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Danas relationship with food from a young age and when she first remembers being aware of her body
- Her experience with dieting, from formal weight watchers to the NYC wellness world and becoming a health coach
- When things started to change and what moving toward an easier place with food looked like
- How pregnancy impacted her body image and relationship with food
- The information and shifts that led her to where she is today
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: