In This Episode:
We’re discussing a common pattern we see among our coaching clients: beating themselves up over something they ate or how they look, in the midst of tough emotions like overwhelm, burnout, anxiety, etc. We don’t usually realize when we’re doing it but it’s making us feel like shit. And the ability to practice this one tool that we’re going to share can have a major impact on your relationship with food and your body.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- A common scenario many women find themselves in: work all day, get home, shift to mom mode, have zero time to catch their breath and realize they’ve eaten half a bag of chips while trying to get dinner ready, which leads to a mental smackdown over the chips
- Why the mental smackdown is not at all helpful or effective in processing what’s actually going on and why it keeps you in a painful cycle
- What to do in this situation and how to interrupt the thought pattern
- Take 50% off our Intuitive Eating course! Use code POD at checkout.
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
- Episode 60: All About Emotional Eating
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: