In This Episode:
We discuss why photos of ourselves can be so triggering, and what, if anything, can we do about them so they don’t knock us off the path to food freedom and making peace with our bodies.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Why photos, along with clothing or dressing rooms, are the most common body image trigger that women face
- Why photos can be a barrier for making peace with food
- How we can use photos as a tool for building body image resilience, instead of letting them crush us and threaten our recovery from dieting
- Take 50% off our Intuitive Eating course! Use code POD at checkout
- Get our free video series: How to Stop Hating Your Body
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
- Episode 91: You Are More Than a Body with Dr. Lindsay Kite
- Episode 81: The Religion of Thinness with Dr. Michele Lelwica
- @KatieSturino on Instagram
- @Kate Baer on Instagram
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: