In This Episode:
We explain how social media can impact your body image and relationship with food, what to be aware of, and how to use it as a positive tool. If you’ve never examined it, it’s probably making you feel like sh*t! And even when you know it has some impact on your body image, you might not be aware of just how much. We see clients come to this realization all the time.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- The potential impact social media has on your body image and relationship with food (and how it got that way)
- How to practice media literacy and recognize diet culture as you’re scrolling
- What to do if social media is impacting you in a negative way, and how to use it as a powerful tool for building body image resilience
- Take 50% off our Intuitive Eating course! Use code POD at checkout
- Get our free video series: How to Stop Hating Your Body
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
- Episode 160: How to Stop Hating How You Look in Photos
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: