Why We Love Nitika:
Known for her straight-forwarded tone and intense vulnerability, Nitika recently took everything she had learned from suffering with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis for the past 27 years and created a conversation about self-love in the chronic illness community. With her experience in public speaking, her highly engaged social media following and her raw and honest writing that she shares weekly on her blog, Nitika is determined to get honest with her audience so that they can get honest with themselves in a way that truly transforms lives.
Subscribe to the Podcast
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- How the way self-love is portrayed online can actually perpetuate a lack of self-love, and why her raw, vulnerable definition is different.
- Her journey with psoriasis, an autoimmune condition that has fueled her work and mission, and what it has taught her along the way.
- How she created her first content platform and transitioned to a talk show host.
- Why healing is ongoing and never linear, and how to consciously face pain, without numbing out.
- Her spiritual journey, and how she takes care of her emotional and spiritual health.
- Her experience in advocating for what she believes in and what it’s like to share her truth to inspire action via her public platforms.
- Coming to her decision to not have children and her experience in publicly sharing it.
- How to intuitively find your purpose and figure out what you want to do with your life.
- And so much more.
- Note: Dana had a mild mental breakdown on this one. So soon? We know.
- Check out Nitika’s website
- Follow her on Instagram
- Join her free Facebook group, The Chronic (illness) Crew
- Read her article on pain as a superpower
- Read her article on her choice to not have kids
- Check out Glennon Doyle on Instagram
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here.