Why We Love Kristina:
Kristina Santiago is an energetic amplifier here to help women reveal, and celebrate their Sacred Selves. Through simple ritual, deeper clarity, and a multitude of spiritual tools- she supports women in the discovery of self and purpose. By weaving spirituality and business she leads soul fueled ceos to embodying their calling with greater ease and trust.
Subscribe to the Podcast
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- The concept of bringing real intention back into our regular rituals
- What happens when we get disconnected from our intuition/heart
- Why we don’t need to dedicate a huge amount of time to a spiritual practice
- How Kristina helps the women she works with integrate rituals into their daily life
- Why “busy” is a word we often use to feel important, when really it’s a detraction from our opportunity to fully live our lives with joy
- Kristina’s career/life trajectory and how she evolved into the life she has now
- Why we sometimes snuff down a nagging discontent by abusing our bodies in some way – in Kristina’s case with alcohol – and how she moved through it
- How to enjoy change, and why rituals can help us move through it more gracefully
- The types of rituals Kristina introduces people to: such as using sage, meditation, moon ceremonies, etc., and how to find what works best for you
- Why we’re starting to see more interconnection in the world, and what makes a huge difference for our energy levels
- How to deal if there’s a lot of toxic, negative energy at your company
- Why we don’t need to take our rituals so seriously or hit rock bottom to have a spiritual practice
- Crystals: how to use them intentionally and their purpose
- How Kristina marries spiritually and business in her program, and why connecting the two brings a certain centeredness into our work, especially for entrepreneurs
- Why everything else falls into place once we work on our own happiness first, despite the opposite formula is typically ingrained in us
- How complacency shows up in different areas of our lives
- And much more
- Whether or not entrepreneurship and the personal growth track is an innate trait or environmental
- Kristina’s beautiful website
- Get her free Rose Quartz Crystal Class to learn how to use your crystals!
- Follow Kristina on Instagram
- Follow Kristina on Facebook
- Listen to Kristina’s podcast, Exist Brightly
- EFT (tapping) with Brad Yates on Youtube
- Nick Ortner’s book, The Tapping Solution
- The Netflix documentary, Heal
- Kristina’s crystal shop
- Kristina’s program for healing, spiritual development and business growth, The Twelve Moons Academy
- Episode #3 of the pod with branding strategist Blair Badenhop
- Shawn Achor’s book, The Happiness Advantage
- Neuroscientist Sam Harris and his podcast, Making Sense
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here.