Why We Love Erin:
Erin Holt is a board-certified integrative and functional nutritionist helping people re-energize and find real health without restriction. After suffering health issues (chronic digestive problems, eating disorders, anxiety, autoimmune disease) for most of her life without any conventional answers, Erin turned to alternative medicine and functional nutrition for her recovery.
Erin couples deep science research & functional testing with holistic healing modalities when working with women to get to the root cause of their health issues. She works with women all over the world through private consultations and online nutrition programs. Her nutrition practice honors the indissoluble link between mind and body.
Subscribe to the Podcast
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Functional medicine: what it is, why it’s helpful and the main challenges Erin sees among clients
- Erin’s story and her personal connection to this work
- The difference between functional lab work and data and standard testing
- The direct link between restriction & disordered eating and autoimmunity
- Erin’s process of working with people
- Gut health as it relates to short term healing protocols
- Pop culture nutrition and why it can be harmful for our health
- What to look for in a practitioner when choosing to seek health support
- How to eat in a sustainable way that addresses health challenges and autoimmune issues while avoiding triggers and bringing back disordered eating patterns
- How lifestyle factors like sleep, mindfulness and nature exposure affect our health and hormones
- And so much more
- Visit Erin’s website
- Follow Erin on Instagram
- Listen to Erin’s podcast, the Funk’tional Nutrition Podcast
- Your Hormone Revival: Erin’s 3 month adrenal/thyroid/hormone balancing program
- Carb Compatibility Project: Erin’s 4 week nutrition plan to support energy
- Bruce Lipton’s work
Get instant access to our Food Freedom Master Class
The 5-step strategy our clients use to stop binging, feel normal around food and finally feel good in their own skin. (Even if they’ve tried 1,537 diets and none of them have worked.)
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here.