In This Episode:
Before you listen to this one, definitely check out Part 1 of this conversation first (episode 46). In today’s episode, we’re talking about body image: why it’s an issue for many people living in our modern society, the differences between body positivity and body neutrality, what to do to start upgrading your body image, and more. We share an overview of the framework we use with our clients to work on self-acceptance, and some practical exercises you can do to get started in your own life.
Subscribe to the Podcast
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Why it’s so important to heal your relationship with food and your body
- Our personal relationships with our bodies and some of the insights that have come up
- Who body neutrality may be helpful for
- The outcomes and benefits that are possible when you work on improving your body image
- The 4-step framework we use with clients to improve body image
- Practical exercises to get started with today
- And much more
- Episode 46: How to Get Started with Intuitive Eating and Improving Your Body Image: Part 1
- Set up a free breakthrough session with us.
- Our Food Freedom Master Class:The 5-step strategy our clients use to stop binging, feel normal around food and finally feel good in their own skin. (Even if they’ve tried 1,537 diets and none of them have worked.)
- Beyond Beautiful by Anuschka Rees
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here.