In This Episode:
As we find ourselves in the midst of a global pandemic, we wanted to regroup and share what has been helpful in terms of our mental health, how to handle anxiety, and some tips for navigating intuitive eating and body image. If you’re struggling with any of this, please don’t hesitate to reach out or join us in our private Facebook group for support!
Subscribe to the Podcast
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- What has been helpful for us in terms of mental health during this global crisis
- 4 ways to support your wellbeing right now, particularly related to handling challenges around food and your body
- Why Diet Culture awareness and criticism is so important right now
- And much more
- Join our free Facebook group
- Book suggestions if you have a lot of downtime: Beyond Beautiful, Health at Every Size, Body Respect, Anti-Diet, Intuitive Eating, The F*ck it Diet, Eat to Love, Untamed, Buy Yourself the F*cking Lilles
- Older podcast episodes related to food freedom and body image to listen to if you haven’t already: Caroline Dooner, Anushcka Rees, Molly Bahr, Melainie Rogers, Emily Murray, Lu Uhrich, Megan Fahey Jaimie Mendell
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here.