Why We Love Nancy:
Nancy Shadlock is the CEO and founder of Centered life coaching and the host of The Coming Out Chronicles podcast. Nancy is the lead Coming Out Coach, which is kind of ironic, but also perfectly fitting as she lived a frustratingly closeted life for much too long herself. When Nancy finally discovered that she didn’t have to divorce her spirituality to embrace her sexuality she started creating the life she’s always dreamed of. She’s now married to an amazing woman named Alaina, they have two sweet babies and a beautiful life together in Calgary, Alberta.
Now Nancy helps others step out of the closet that is no longer serving them, but is keeping them from being all they can be. She helps them connect to their truest self and supports them in sharing that with their world in a powerful, life-giving way.
Subscribe to the Podcast
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- The decision to break off her engagement, and physical sensations that Nancy now realizes were intuitive signs from her body
- The process of coming out, and what led her to seeing it was possible to separate her sexuality and beliefs around spirituality
- Navigating expectations from the people in our lives and how they affect us
- Spirituality and religion: why it’s sometimes necessary for people to disassociate them and yet how they’re related
- Source energy: what it can mean, what it looks like, and how it exists
- Being in alignment with our true nature and Nancy’s definition of purpose
- Human design, gene keys and some of the tools for discovering your purpose and the frequency you want to live in
- Using our bodies as a compass and tools for tuning into our intuitive wisdom
- And much more
- Visit Nancy’s website
- Follow Nancy on Instagram
- Connect with Nancy on Facebook
- Tune in to Nancy’s podcast, The Coming Out Chronicles
- Our interview with Elena Joy Thurston around coming out, conversion therapy and mindfulness
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- Set up a free breakthrough session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts Our Clients Use to End Binge Eating and Finally Stop Obsessing About Food Every Day (Sometimes Overnight)
- Join our private Facebook group
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: