In This Episode:
Dana and Bridget discuss how to spot fake Intuitive Eating, and why it’s an important skill if your true goal is to have a peaceful, healthy relationship with food.
Subscribe to the Podcast
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- What “fake” Intuitive Eating looks like and what to look for in a guide, coach, mentor, trainer, etc.
- The key distinction if your GOAL is a truly peaceful and healthy relationship with food
- Why it’s so important and helpful to make this distinction
- Download the 10 Principles of Intuitive Eating
- Take the free Intuitive Eating Assessment
- Set up a free breakthrough session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts Our Clients Use to End Binge Eating and Finally Stop Obsessing About Food Every Day (Sometimes Overnight)
- Join our private Facebook group
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: