Why We Love Isabel:
Isabel Foxen Duke is the Creator of Stop Fighting Food®, a free online training program for those recovering from diet-binge cycling and/or “feeling crazy around food.” She is also the founder of the soon-to-launch Center for Weight Neutral Coaching™, an online training program for coaches and wellness professionals committed to providing diet recovery services from a weight-neutral perspective. A fixture and thought-leader in the greater Body Positive movement, Isabel has been featured in the Huffington Post, Elle Magazine, Refinery 29, and has been praised by the likes of Ricki Lake and Lena Dunham. Her writing and free guide, How To Not Eat Cake…really fast, standing up, when nobody’s looking, can be found at isabelfoxenduke.com and you can watch her free video training series at stopfightingfood.com.
Subscribe to the Podcast
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Isabel’s history with binge eating and struggles with her body
- What was at the root of her struggle and what lead to her eventual road to recovery
- What happened when she gave up the restriction and decided to accept wherever she ended up with food and her weight
- The realities of fat phobia, separating the social narratives to navigate and the psychological effects of holding these beliefs
- How trauma intersects with disordered eating or eating disorders and our nervous systems
- The fundamental pieces of body image and how to begin addressing it
- What mainstream body positivity is missing, particularly related to “body love”
- The soon-to-launch Center for Weight Neutral Coaching: who it’s for and why Isabel decided to create it
- And much more
- Visit Isabel’s website
- Learn more about Stop Fighting Food
- Learn more about the soon-to-launch Center for Weight Neutral Coaching™
- Follow Isabel Foxen Duke on Instagram
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Set up a free breakthrough session to see if our Intuitive Eating coaching program is a good fit for you
- Join our private Facebook group
- Learn more about our personalized intuitive eating coaching program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: