In This Episode:
Dana and Bridget discuss pseudo dieting: what it is, and why it can be harmful if you’re trying to heal your relationship with food. You may notice some of these patterns in your own life (we’ve been there with every single one, as you will hear!). Learning about pseudo dieting and how it shows up can be a very helpful way to understand how specific thoughts and behaviors around food can impede your ability to listen to your body and be an Intuitive Eater.
Subscribe to the Podcast
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- What is pseudo dieting and examples of how it shows up
- Why it’s so harmful and how it can affect your relationship with food
- How to avoid pseudo dieting so it doesn’t impede your ability to listen to your body
- Download the 10 Principles of Intuitive Eating
- Take the free Intuitive Eating Assessment
- Set up a free breakthrough session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts Our Clients Use to End Binge Eating and Finally Stop Obsessing About Food Every Day (Sometimes Overnight)
- Join our private Facebook group
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: