Why We Love Shanique:
Shanique Allen is a certified Health & Nutrition coach with over 10 years in the wellness space as Personal Trainer and Corporate Wellness consultant. Now as the Head Coach of Shanique Allen Coaching, she is on a mission to help women embrace themselves where they are, and use their life experience to build a wellness blueprint they can thrive on.
Through her coaching programs, she gives women the tools to free themselves from diet culture’s toxic food and movement rules, and instead embrace the intuitive ways they can eat, move and live to nourish their whole being from the inside out.
You won’t find her recommending diets, food lists, one way to move, or shaming you for starting over for the 10th or 100th time. Instead, you will find repeated calls to show yourself grace when things go awry as much as you will find her asking you the tough questions to get you living life unrestricted and in total body health and acceptance.
Shanique lives in Seattle with her husband Mike and their 3 year old goldendoodle Siggy.
Subscribe to the Podcast
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Shanique’s story and her struggles with food, her body, and burnout
- Signs of burnout and why it can be sneaky
- The mindset shifts she made around exercise and food
- The traumatic, visceral response to restriction after many years of dieting
- Navigating possible weight gain and body acceptance that can feel scary in response to giving up dieting
- How to create small, simple healthy habits by starting with what you’re already doing
- Getting curious, and asking questions anytime you’re told what to eat or someone else suggests they knows better than you when it comes to your body
- And much more
- Visit Shanique’s website
- Follow Shanique on Instagram
- Follow Shanique on Facebook
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Set up a free breakthrough session to see if our Intuitive Eating coaching program is a good fit for you
- Join our private Facebook group to implement healthy habits in your own life
- Learn more about our personalized intuitive eating coaching program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: