Why We Love Jenna:
Jenna is an LGBTQIA+ Self-Love Coach, who helps folx sort through conditioning, release emotional baggage, and tap into their authentic selves. You can connect with Jenna at jennaslaughter.com, or check out the new Unlearning podcast!
Subscribe to the Podcast
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- Conditioning: what it actually is and how our beliefs might affect us
- Some common limiting beliefs and fear-based thoughts
- Reparenting ourselves and inner child work
- Some of the stats around women and girls related to eating disorders and body hate
- How Jenna’s queer identity and internalized homophobia intersected with body acceptance
- Social media: the benefits and the downsides as it relates to our self worth and body image
- How to start to shift your mindset and create new beliefs that actually serve you
- And much more
- Visit Jenna’s website
- Listen to The Unlearning Podcast
- Follow Jenna on Instagram
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts Our Clients Use to End Binge Eating
- Set up a free breakthrough session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Join our private Facebook group
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: