Are you stuck in the frustrating cycle of ‘being good for a while’ and then ‘totally blowing it’?
Do you feel like there’s something wrong with your willpower because you can’t seem to stick to anything long enough to see real progress?
Are ‘Last Supper’ binges before starting your next diet a regular thing in your life?
If so, you’re definitely caught in the diet cycle of hell.
Additional symptoms may include:
- Even the thought of a new diet makes you want to eat everything in sight.
- You have one slice of pizza or one glass of wine and think “Welp, now I’ve ruined it, might as well go nuts!”
- You obsess about what you’re eating and cannot relax around food.
- You beat yourself up when you’ve ‘been bad.’
- The amount of time you can stick to something seems to be shrinking.
- Feels like you can gain a ton of weight easily but losing just a few pounds take an incredible amount of energy and discipline.
- You want to skip events because you don’t want to blow your diet or you don’t want anyone to see you.
- Getting dressed in the morning is a nightmare.
- You’re putting certain things off until you ‘lose the weight.’
- You’re constantly cloaked in guilt and shame over what you eat and for not working out more.
- You’re tired of struggling just to maintain but terrified of gaining more weight.
- You desperately want to put this struggle behind you and move on with your life.
(UM, ARE YOU GUYS INSIDE MY HEAD?)
Yes. We are. ‘Cause we’ve literally been in the exact same place.
But we’ve got some great news: there’s a way out of this hell.
And it doesn’t require going on another diet or using a keto pee strip to find out if you’re doing it right.
There’s a better way.
- A way that doesn’t require punishing exercise, strict rules, deprivation or tacky weigh-in meetings with bad lighting in sad, little strip malls.
- A way that doesn’t require you to avoid life and stay in, alone on your couch, while you try not to eat anymore for the day.
- A way that doesn’t measure your worth on a scale or your success by how closely you’ve followed your meal plan.
And don’t even get us started on points.
The real challenge is that you’re dieting and dieting doesn’t work.
We know you just want to feel great about your body without being a lunatic around food, counting every calorie and never being able to relax.
But diets don’t allow you to do that. Even the ‘sensible’ ones.
They make it all worse.
They deplete your willpower, shred your confidence and make you gain weight over time.
The issue isn’t your willpower or appetite. The issue is that you haven’t been taught how to trust your body, listen to its signals and follow your intuition when it comes to food.
So you rely on outside rules from ‘experts’ on what and when and how much to eat.
And it’s not working.
It always backfires.
Because it’s not how human beings are designed, especially women.
We’re more emotional and nuanced than that. And we’re never going to stick to the goddamn meal plan or points allowance.
This program is so effective because we teach you how to drown out all the noise and confusion and learn to trust your body again.
How to get rid of the nasty voice in your head, relax around food, eat whatever you want and maintain your ideal weight.
Inside Lighten Up you’ll learn and implement the 5 pillars of food freedom and body confidence with the support and guidance you need to succeed.
HEAR FROM past clients:
- Getting dressed each morning is easy and you leave for work feeling cute and put-together (and on time).
- You enjoy dinners out with your friends – and eat whatever you want – sans guilt, shame, regret or empty promises of making up for it later.
- You never have to calculate points or count calories ever again.
- You exercise in a way that feels good and that you actually look forward to.
- Instead of fighting against your body, you’re in a healthy relationship with her.
- You’re no longer dressing to hide.
- You feel confident enough to go after your dreams and know you’re moving toward them every day.
- Feeling vibrant and alive and enthusiastic is your default setting.
- You’re having way more fun and feeling better in your own skin than you can ever remember feeling as an adult.
This is all possible for you.
We can show you how.
We teach women how to stop dieting, beating themselves up and feeling like shit, so that they can confidently step into lives they love.
If you’re reading this, there’s a good chance we get where you’re at, because we were once there too.
We spent the majority of our 20s dieting to lose weight in order to be happy and healthy and have our awesome, perfect lives.
Only to find out that the equation is broken.
Not only does dieting not work to lose weight, but it distracts you from more fulfilling endeavors by creating a painful preoccupation with food and your body, driving you nuts and depleting your energy and confidence.
The truth is, there’s no way to feel good in your own skin or create a life that feels exciting, when you’re spending all of your time agonizing over each bite of food, measuring your worth by the scale each morning or calling yourself fat all day long.
There just isn’t.
When we found the combination of Intuitive Eating and personal development that we now teach inside this program, we got our lives and our confidence back.
Our weight stabilized.
We healed our wack ass relationships with food and our bodies.
And we reclaimed the time and energy that dieting was stealing from us.
Now we want the same for you. And for women everywhere.
We’re tired of the wellness industry’s thinly veiled version of diet culture. Because you don’t need another meal plan, or to double down on what hasn’t been working for you for years (or possibly decades).
You need a paradigm shift.
To unlearn all the bullshit and relearn how to actually take care of yourself. Reconnect to your inner wisdom. Heal your broken relationship with food and your body. And move on with your life.
And that’s exactly what this intimate, group coaching program will support you in doing.
HERE IS EXACTLY what you’ll learn
IN THIS 90-DAY EXPERIENCE.
MODULE 1 | Make the Decision
We’ll show you how to untangle your self-worth from how you look and shift your perspective on your body, food and life to a more empowered one. In this module we’ll dive into exactly what you need to do to change your life and how to give dieting the heave ho for real.
- What making the decision actually looks like and the crucial step most people skip
- The key piece missing in the body positivity conversation and why it might not have been helpful for you in the past
- The four things you need to do to create real change in your life (so it sticks!)
- And the tools you need to escape the diet mentality and start to heal from this struggle
Result: You’ll have made the key mindset shifts required to not only heal your relationship with food and your body but to create the life you really want for yourself now, not xx lbs from now.
MODULE 2 | Create Clarity
In this module we’ll start to rebuild your confidence through gaining clarity. Getting laser clear on what’s off in your life and how to start to shift things. You’ll reconnect to your inner wisdom and shake off the self-consciousness and indecision that’s been at the core of your confidence issue.
- What’s actually causing your unhappiness (hint: it’s not your weight or your diet)
- How to start to rebuild your confidence from the inside out
- How to start having more fun everyday and actually enjoying your life
- How to create the foundation for exactly the kind of life you want (you know, the life you think about while lying awake at night)
- How to use micro steps to expand your comfort zone
- Manifestation 101: how to become the person you want to be
Result: You’ll finally understand why diets have never worked in the past and what it really takes to build true, lasting inner confidence instead.
MODULE 3 | Harness the Power of Your Mindset
Next, we’ll help you understand how the hell you got here, what’s been holding you back from the life you really want, and how exactly to move forward. You’ll put the most powerful toolkit at your disposal to work for you and you’ll start to see shifts almost immediately.
- How to uncover the subconscious beliefs that are sabotaging your happiness and holding you back
- How to change those beliefs to align with who you want to be and what you want your life to look like
- How to challenge the specific food-related beliefs that are driving you crazy and causing those frustrating eating behaviors (“I’m not even hungry!”)
- How to create a loving relationship with yourself and your body and a positive outlook on your life
- How to make peace with food so it no longer has such a hold on you
- How to honor your hunger and start to trust your body again so that eating stops being a daily battle
- How to trick your brain into taking major action even when you don’t feel like it
Result: Not only will you start to heal your relationship with food and being to trust your body again but, you’ll understand how the hell you got here, what’s been holding you back from the life you really want and how exactly to move forward.
MODULE 4 | Customize Your Self-Care
You’ll learn what real self-care actually looks like (it’s not all shower bombs and scented candles), and how it can help you create space for yourself in terms of time and energy. You’ll build routines and rituals that feel great emotionally and physically, and support a nourishing relationship with food and your body.
- The fundamentals of self-care
- How to rediscover the satisfaction factor in eating so you can stop fighting food and actually enjoy it again
- How to handle the whole ‘emotional eating thing’ – what it really means and how to overcome it
- How to create personalized self-care routines and rituals that are actually worth the time and make you feel better
- How to start meditating for real in less time than you think you need
- How to build respect for your body so that you’re pulled to take better care of it
- The truth about exercise and the trick that actually gets you to start doing it more
- All the physical components of self-care that will help you thrive
- How to honor your health with gentle nutrition so you feel great without obsession, stress, deprivation or punishment
Result: The battle against food and your body will be over and you’ll finally be free to take impeccable care of yourself because it feels good.
MODULE 5 | Create a Lifestyle That Fills Up Your Soul
You’ll gain clarity around the steps you need to take toward living your dream life. You’ll finally understand what you need to work on (no more feeling like something’s missing or wondering why nothing ever seems to go your way!) and start taking action. You’ll shed whatever bullshit’s been holding you back, so you can start feeling joyful and confident on the reg.
- Why we obsess over food and our bodies (and how to stop doing it)
- Clarity around what you want your life to look like: whether that’s a fantastic job, a loving relationship, world travel, or an adorable apartment.
- The 8 pillars for an awesome life and how to uplevel each of them
- How to sustain what you’ve learned after the program ends, without dieting, juicing, or counting calories ever again
Result: With all the time and energy you’ve reclaimed by no longer battling your body and food every day, you’ll dive into the more meaningful areas of life that need your attention and start to create the life of your daydreams.
HEAR FROM past clients:
“There’s a candy jar in my office that sits right next to my desk. Before the course, I would eat about five pieces of candy each day. Since beginning the course a few months ago, I’ve had about five pieces in all. Now, I let myself eat the candy under one condition: that I actually want it. I noticed after starting the course that I was eating the candy just because it was there. In reality, most of the time I’d much rather eat the strawberries I brought than the M&M’s. But when I want them, I eat them! Simple as that.
One other major thing that happened was that I stopped hating my body. I now see myself not as a failure, but as a work in progress. I know that my body is 100% a result of my mindset, and since beginning the course my mindset has been positive.
I would recommend the course to every person I know who is ready.”
– Sam D.
“I’m not emotionally reaching for food as often as before. More awareness of what I’m eating, how much, why, how I feel after eating, with less judgement. I’m practicing more kindness with myself and decreasing the impossible expectations I often have. I’m learning to use the intuitive eating concepts in other areas! I’m much more satisfied with my body and who I am.
I have not only learned that I can step away from the diet culture and see it for what it is, I can use these concepts to step away from cultures idea of what our life “should” be in many areas! And this is for me is just as important as intuitive eating! I think every woman needs to be taught to listen to herself!”
– Annette K.
“I have so much more confidence! I am truly happier in my own skin. I have a new outlook on life based on the work I did during Lighten Up. I no longer pay attention to diet fads, and I am happy with my appearance. I also realized how much dieting was affecting my entire life, and by deciding to reject the diet mentality, I am much more confident in my personal life and work life. I am taking strides to make changes to live my ideal life, and I wouldn’t have known what my ideal life looks like without Lighten Up.
I would absolutely recommend the program to other women struggling with food and their bodies! It truly changed my outlook. The work was challenging but completely worth it. Bridget and Dana are amazing coaches who really understand where you are coming from. There is no doubt in my mind that my happiness in life right now stems from the work I did in the Lighten Up program.”
– Cassie C.
“I’ve been kinder to myself – I try to look at myself as though I am my friend and deserve kindness. I’ve tried to focus on eating when I’m hungry rather than when it is “meal” time and really listening to what my body wants/needs. I really enjoy the coaching aspect of the program and how it helps me to answer hard questions.
I would 100% recommend the program to others. I think that the approach to looking at one’s life and improving aspects of it is extremely beneficial. Our society needs to stop focusing on weight and size and focusing on being happy. I think that the group calls also help to put it in perspective for others as well and to understand that many of us struggle and we are not alone.”
– Dana F.
“I have never done anything like this in my 43 years and was not sure what to expect. I was so impressed with all the course work and the knowledge they were providing. I had the courage to push myself to take the leap and do things I was holding back on doing. I also have become so much more reflective in daily life.
I loved getting to know all the other women and the supportive environment Dana and Bridget provided. Loved our weekly calls! I have always had a diet mindset and this course really gave me amazing tools to help me navigate my life. BYE BYE DIETS AND HELLO TO A LIFE!”
– Wendy S.
HOW THE PROGRAM works
Each week, we’ll release new video and PDF teachings via a super-easy-to-use platform called Teachable.
You’ll watch the videos and do the corresponding homework (this is not your 10th grade math homework, it’s actually fun).
Each week, you’ll hand in homework assignments via a Slack community (don’t worry, if you’ve never used it, we’ll show you how).
You’ll also connect with the other amazing women in your cohort to ask quick questions and stay focused, organized and motivated.
Each week, we’ll gather together via a Zoom conference call for an intimate group coaching session.
You’ll get a chance to ask questions and be coached live through anything that’s coming up for you.
THIS PROGRAM IS ideal FOR YOU IF:
- You’re ready and willing to show up and put in the work
- You’re open to learning and busting through your stories and excuses
- You’re sick of trying every diet on Earth knowing deep down they’re not going to work
- You’re 100%, beyond a doubt, ready to put this struggle behind you
- You’re getting a little inkling in your gut that this is what you need
- You’re done waiting on the weight and want nothing more than to feel better in your own skin and start living your life on purpose
- You’re getting real fired up right now
- You’re ready to become the woman you really want to be
Here’s the deal, friend
You might have read this far, and you might even be getting a little intuitive ping that you need this program.
But then you might spend some time thinking about it, debating the pros and cons, and eventually convince yourself that you can just figure things out on your own. Maybe you’ll tell yourself “now’s not the time” or there’s always another round.
And we get it. We both waffled on jumping in on something like this ourselves for a long time. Us humans like to stick to our comfort zones.
But here’s how you’re devaluing yourself (and zapping your precious time, money and energy) by staying stuck in the food and body struggle:
You’ll continue to sift through tons of contradictory information on Google and Pinterest and end up more confused than when you started (hours and hours down the drain).
You’ll spend boatloads of money on restrictive diet programs, portioned-controlled Tupperware, personal training packages, or fat burning tea – none of which help – and end up discouraged again while trying to ‘fix’ your relationship with food.
Your capacity for sticking to a new diet will get smaller and smaller, and every time you “fall off the wagon” and beat yourself up, your body image and confidence will continue to deteriorate.
You’ll continue to rob yourself of the joy and freedom around food and your body that you desperately want, but for some reason don’t think you deserve right now.
You’ll set an example for your daughters, friends, sisters and any other women in your life by modeling restrictive, self-deprecating diet behavior as the norm
So it’s time to get real honest with yourself for a sec and ask: how much is this struggle truly costing me? And how long do I want to let it go on?
We know taking a leap on something like this and trying something new can be scary. But it’s also exciting, incredibly freeing, and it will change your life in a big way.
We’ve been smack dab in the middle of the struggle you’re in right now. And we know with 100% certainty that it’s possible to get to the other side of it. Our job is to take you by the hand and show you exactly how to get there. The only thing you need to do is say yes.
We’ll have multiple options each week and highly encourage you to join. But if, for some reason, there’s a week you just can’t make it happen, the calls will be recorded and everyone will have access to all recordings via our Slack community.
Over the course of 90 days there will be videos to watch, exercises to complete and calls to attend. All three should take no more than 3 hours. You may find yourself going deeper though, with journaling, reading, meditating and self-care. It’s truly up to you. What you put in, is what you’ll get out. At a minimum though, we’d say about 3 hours per week.
This is not a weight loss program. This is also not a diet or a quick fix. (Pro tip: Those don’t actually exist.) We have both personally lost weight and kept it off through this process (about 30 pounds each) but that’s only our experience. Yours may be different. More important though, is what we’ve gained through this process: more confidence, energy, happiness and generally cooler, more fulfilling lives. The work we do is around Intuitive Eating and personal growth. We teach mindset, self-care and lifestyle. We help you connect the dots, and understand that true happiness and fulfillment have nothing to do with weight and everything to do with how you’re showing up in your life and whether or not you’re being the person you really want to be. The process of Intuitive Eating will help you to arrive at your body’s natural, healthy set point weight but no one can determine what that is for you. If you’ve been dieting and binging, it’s likely that you may be above that set point. But, honestly, weight loss is not the point. The point is to get out of the diet cycle that’s making you miserable and to make peace with food and your body for lasting health and well-being.
Yes. 100%. The cool thing about this program is that you’ll learn how to shut out all of the noise, stop listening to click-bait headlines, your coworkers or the people on The Today Show about what to eat and how to take care of yourself. You’ll learn to reconnect to your inner wisdom because newsflash! She knows best. We’ll be teaching some universal fundamentals of self-care and nutrition but, we’re not going to tell you exactly what you should be eating. Only you can do that. Ignoring your own body for outside rules is what lead you astray in the first place. We won’t be telling you to do that. We’ll be leading you back.
We do not. We’ve put our entire heart and soul into this program and we want to support you in it only if you are truly ready to show up fully, put in the work and commit to your growth. But, we cannot do this work for you. The nature of healing and personal growth is highly personal. We will be your guides but, only you can actually do it. For these reasons, and as a result of our own experience of investing in ourselves, we believe that offering a refund is providing an out. And we only want to work with women who are 100% committed. If not having an out is a problem, perhaps you’re not ready to fully commit, get weird, get vulnerable and grow. And that’s totally cool. We just might not be the right program for you.
No, this is not really a question, we know but, we get it. We were nervous too. But don’t be scared. This is going to so fun. You’ll only be required to show up, let go, stay open and do the work. We’ll be with you every step of the way and you’ll come out on the other side feeling confident in who you are and where you’re going. You’ll have a whole new relationship with your body and your life. We repeat: don’t be scared. All you’re doing here is investing in yourself.