DO YOU FEEL LIKE IF YOU COULD JUST LOSE WEIGHT
YOUR ENTIRE LIFE WOULD be better?
Do you find yourself…
- Obsessing over food and not being able to relax around it?
- Berating yourself because you’ve been “bad” on your diet?
- Feeling like shit when you leave the house because nothing in your closet fits?
- Dreading events because you know you’ll feel self-conscious about your body?
- Putting off dating until you lose some weight? Putting off buying new clothes until you lose some weight?
- Punishing yourself on the treadmill when you’d really love to take a dance class?
- Hating yourself for skipping the gym? Feeling caught in the constant cycle of “blowing it” and starting over on your diet?
- Dreading Weight Watchers meetings?
- Reading “body positivity” posts on Insta and thinking “Whatever, I hate my body”?
- Daydreaming about a cooler life, one in which you’re thin?
- Wishing you could just lose the weight and put this struggle behind you already?
- Thinking there must be more to life than this?
(UM, ARE YOU GUYS INSIDE MY HEAD?)
Hello, there. We see you. We hear you. And we 100% get it, girl. We’ve been there. And pssst, come closer. We’ve got some really good news for you.
There’s a better way to feel good in your own skin.
A way that doesn’t require punishing exercise, strict rules, deprivation or tacky weigh-in meetings with bad lighting in sad, little strip malls.
A way that doesn’t require you to avoid life and stay in, alone on your couch, while you do it.
It doesn’t have to be all sad and boring and soul-crushing. It can feel like dinner with your best friend, a trip to the spa, cozying up with a good book or relaxing by a pool on a warm summer day. Losing weight can feel like a breath of fresh air. It’s just that no one’s ever taught you that before.
No one’s ever told you that, as a woman, a more effective, fulfilling, feminine and sustainable approach to taking care of yourself is available for you. A way that will leave you feeling energized and confident, instead of depleted and frustrated.
- Getting dressed each morning is easy and you leave for work feeling cute and put-together (and on time).
- You can actually enjoy that birthday dinner with your friends and eat whatever you want sans guilt, shame or regret.
- You never have to calculate points or count calories again.
- You exercise in a way that you actually look forward to.
- Instead of fighting against your body, you’re in a healthy relationship with her.
- You’re no longer dressing to hide but to feel beautiful for yourself.
- You feel confident enough to go after your dreams and know you’re moving towards them every single day.
- Feeling vibrant and alive and enthusiastic is your default setting.
- You’re having way more fun and feeling better in your own skin than you can ever remember feeling as an adult.
This is all possible for you.
We can show you how.
HERE IS EXACTLY what you’ll learn
IN THIS 90-DAY EXPERIENCE.
INTRO | The Decision
- The four things you need to do to create real change in your life
- The big idea that’s missing in the body positivity + self-love conversation
Result: You’ll have a new outlook on loving yourself and your body and the mental toolkit to drop kick the door to personal growth wide open.
MODULE 1 | Identifying the REAL problem
- What’s actually causing your unhappiness (hint: it’s not your weight or your diet)
- How to rebuild your confidence
- How to start having more fun everyday and actually enjoying your life
- How to create the foundation for exactly what kind of life you want (you know, the life you think about while lying awake at night)
- Manifestation 101: how to become the person you want to be
Result: You’ll have a crystal clear understanding of why past diets and weight loss attempts have never worked for you, no matter how hard you’ve tried or how bad you wanted it – and what to do instead.
MODULE 2 | Your Most Powerful Confidence Asset
- The subconscious beliefs that are sabotaging your happiness
- How to to ease into a loving relationship with yourself, with a positive outlook on your life
- How to stop judging yourself so hard and adjust your shitty self talk
- The 4 elements of change in order to gain confidence
- How to take major action using The 5 Second Rule
Result: You’ll understand how the hell you got here, what’s been holding you back from the life you really want, and how exactly to move forward. You’ll put the most powerful toolkit you have at your disposal to work for you and you’ll start to see shifts almost immediately.
MODULE 3 | Customize Your Self-Care
- The fundamentals of self-care
- Meditation 101: trust us, it doesn’t have to be weird or impossible
- How to access your intuition and tune into what your body truly needs
- How to decode your cravings and stop depriving yourself of food you want to eat (without gaining weight)
- How to create routines and rituals to feel amazing in your own skin everyday
- The essential physical components to supporting a healthy lifestyle
Result: You’ll understand what real self-care actually looks like (it’s not all shower bombs and scented candles), and how it can help you create space for yourself in terms of time and energy. You’ll build routines and rituals that feel great emotionally and physically, and support a nourishing relationship with food and your body.
MODULE 4 | Create the Life You’ve BeenDreaming About
- Why we obsess over food and our bodies (and how to stop doing it)
- Clarity around what you want your life to look like: whether that’s a fantastic job, a loving relationship, world travel, or an adorable apartment. We’re talking big dreams!
- The 8 pillars for an awesome life and how to uplevel each of them
- How to sustain what you’ve learned after the program ends, without dieting, juicing, or counting calories ever again
Result: You’ll gain clarity around the steps you need to take toward living your dream life. You’ll finally understand what you need to work on (no more feeling like something’s missing or wondering why nothing ever seems to go your way!) and start taking action. You’ll shed whatever bullshit’s been holding you back, so you can start feeling joyful and confident on the reg.
“There’s a candy jar in my office that sits right next to my desk. Before the course, I would eat about five pieces of candy each day. Since beginning the course a few months ago, I’ve had about five pieces in all. Now, I let myself eat the candy under one condition: that I actually want it. I noticed after starting the course that I was eating the candy just because it was there. In reality, most of the time I’d much rather eat the strawberries I brought than the M&M’s. But when I want them, I eat them! Simple as that.
From beginning to end, I lost 10 pounds. I swear, it’s true – 10 pounds on the dot! And the best part about it is that it happened slowly and permanently. I recently went to Mexico and didn’t watch what I ate too closely. I returned home thinking I’d have to start over – but I didn’t gain a pound!
One other major thing that happened was that I stopped hating my body. I now see myself not as a failure, but as a work in progress. I celebrate every single pound, and don’t hate myself when the scale goes up instead of down for a few days. I know that my body is 100% a result of my mindset, and since beginning the course my mindset has been positive.
I would recommend the course to every person I know who is ready.”
HOW THE PROGRAM works
Each week, we’ll release new video and PDF teachings via a super-easy-to-use platform called Teachable.
You’ll watch the videos and do the corresponding homework (this is not your 10th grade math homework, it’s actually fun).
Each week, you’ll hand in homework assignments via a Slack community (don’t worry, if you’ve never used it, we’ll show you how).
You’ll also connect with the other amazing women in your cohort to ask quick questions and stay focused, organized and motivated.
Each week, we’ll gather together via a Zoom conference call for an intimate group coaching session.
You’ll get a chance to ask questions and be coached live through anything that’s coming up for you.
THIS PROGRAM IS ideal FOR YOU IF:
- You’re ready and willing to show up and put in the work
- You’re open to learning and busting through your stories and excuses
- You’re sick of trying every diet on Earth knowing deep down they’re not going to work
- You’re 100%, beyond a doubt, ready to put this struggle behind you
- You’re getting a little inkling in your gut that this is what you need
- You’re done waiting on the weight and want nothing more than to feel better in your own skin and start living your life on purpose
- You’re getting real fired up right now
- You’re ready to become the woman you really want to be
THIS PROGRAM IS not FOR YOU IF:
- You’re looking for a quick-fix, one-size-fits-all approach to wellness and weight loss
- You enjoy counting calories, logging meals or regular weigh-ins
- You’re not ready to put in the work and commit to changing your life
- You’re not open to learning, personal growth and serious transformation (you’re content right where you are thankyouverymuch)
- You’re not ready to invest in yourself and say “yes” to upleveling the quality of your life
We’ll have multiple options each week and highly encourage you to join. But if, for some reason, there’s a week you just can’t make it happen, the calls will be recorded and everyone will have access to all recordings via our Slack community.
Over the course of 90 days there will be videos to watch, exercises to complete and calls to attend. All three should take no more than 3 hours. You may find yourself going deeper though, with journaling, reading, meditating and self-care. It’s truly up to you. What you put in, is what you’ll get out. At a minimum though, we’d say about 3 hours per week.
Yes, most likely. But we must emphasize that this is not a diet or a quick fix. (Pro tip: Those don’t actually exist.) We have both personally lost weight and kept it off through this process (about 30 pounds each). But more importantly, we have more confidence, energy, happiness and generally cooler, more fulfilling lives. The work we do is around mindset, self-care and lifestyle: we help you connect the dots, and understand that true happiness and fulfillment have nothing to do with weight and everything to do with how you’re showing up in your life and whether or not you’re being the woman you really want to be.
Yes. 100%. The cool thing about this program is that you’ll learn how to shut out all of the noise, stop listening to click-bait headlines, your coworkers or the people on The Today Show about what to eat and how to take care of yourself. You’ll learn to reconnect to your own, inner wisdom because newsflash!: she knows best. The real key to lasting weight loss, vibrant energy, true health and body confidence is to become the very best expert there is… on you. We’ll be teaching some universal fundamentals of self-care and nutrition but, we’re not going to tell you exactly what you should be eating. Only you can do that. And ignoring your own body and wisdom is what lead you astray in the first place. This program will lead you back.
We do not. We’ve put our entire heart and soul into this program and we want to support you in it only if you are truly ready to show up fully, put in the work and commit to your growth. But, we cannot do this work for you. The nature of healing and personal growth is highly personal. We will be your guides but, only you can actually do it. For these reasons, and as a result of our own experience of investing in ourselves, we believe that offering a refund is providing an out. And we only want to work with women who are 100% committed. If not having an out is a problem, perhaps you’re not ready to fully commit, get weird, get vulnerable and grow. And that’s totally cool. We just might not be the right program for you.
No, this is not really a question, we know but, we get it. We were nervous too. But don’t be scared. This is going to so fun. You’ll only be required to show up, let go, stay open and do the work. We’ll be with you every step of the way and you’ll come out on the other side feeling confident in who you are and where you’re going. You’ll have a whole new relationship with your body and your life. We repeat: don’t be scared. All you’re doing here is investing in yourself.