Mmmm, prosciutto wrapped scallops are my new favorite summer dinner. I served these bad boys over some arugula with shaved parm and a light, lemon, olive oil, salt and pepper dressing. This dish was, in one word, superb.
Prosciutto Wrapped Scallops + Lemon Parmesan Arugula Salad
- .75 lbs fresh scallops
- 1 lemon
- Shaved parmesan cheese
- Salt + pepper
- Heat the grill on medium high and pat the scallops dry.
- Pull strips of prosciutto in two and wrap them around each scallop, flat sides down.
- Take grilling skewers and pierce a few scallops onto each, leaving a bit of room between them.
- Grill 3-4 minutes on each side or until scallops are opaque/white through.
- While the scallops are grilling plate a large handful of arugula on two separate plates. Top with shaved parmesan cheese and dress with olive oil, juice of ½ lemon on each, and sat and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Once the scallops are cooked through, remove from skewers, place on top of salad and enjoy!