In This Episode:
Bridget and Dana discuss why “trying” Intuitive Eating on your own can be dicey, the problems most people run into when they attempt it, and why getting support is so key in healing your relationship with food and your body.
Subscribe to the Podcast:
On the Pod, We Discuss:
- The potential risks of trying Intuitive Eating on your own
- Why many people who attempt making peace with food on their own wind up linger longer than necessary in an uncomfortable phase or even falling back into the dieting cycle
- What to do if you’re struggling and can’t move out out of phase two in becoming an Intuitive Eater
- Watch our free masterclass to learn 5 Simple Shifts to End Binge Eating
- Join our private Facebook group
- Set up a free Breakthrough Session to see if our coaching program is a good fit for you
- Learn more about Food Freedom Academy, our personalized Intuitive Eating Coaching Program
Didja like this episode?
We’d love for you to subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, or your favorite podcast app and leave us a review. The more reviews we get, the more likely our fellow, female humans are to find us and start feeling confident in their own skin.
Subscribe and leave a review here: