We help women all over the world end the struggle with food and their bodies and finally feel confident in their own skin.
Because the world sure doesn’t make it easy on us, does it?
You might have been dieting since the third grade. Or perhaps your struggle started more recently when the overwhelm of life and career and/or babies set in. Either way, the struggle is real. And painful. And if you’re being honest, you feel like shit.
- You envy the women who seem to eat whatever they want and not gain weight. Who don’t have to worry about it all the time. And who can take it or leave it – dessert that is.
- You’d love to get up in the morning and throw something on and leave the house feeling cute, instead of riding the emotional roller coaster of beating yourself up and feeling like nothing in your closet fits.
- You’d love to be excited about that first date, instead of debilitatingly self-conscious.
- You’d love to have the confidence to speak up more in meetings, or go after that job or find your calling and pursue it.
- You’d love this issue with your weight to stop hogging all of your time and energy so you can get back to enjoying your life and having more fun.
Honestly, getting from where you are now (stuck and frustrated) to where you want to be (free and confident) feels overwhelming. Like, if finally doing that Whole30 isn’t the answer, where do you even start?
We know what it feels like to be in that place. We’ve both been there ourselves.
But we promise you, there’s a way out. We know you want food to not be a thing anymore. We know you want feeling beautiful and confident to be your default setting in life.
And we absolutely believe you can get there.
It starts with facing the fact that what you’ve been doing is not working. And making the decision to do things differently.
It starts with letting go and asking for help.
With remembering who you were before dieting robbed you of yourself.
And reconnecting with the woman inside who’s desperate to come out and start enjoying her life again.
You have to shut down the nasty voice in your head that’s berating you day in and day out for not behaving a certain way. And you have to start listening to your intuition instead of all the talking head wellness experts in the media.
What we do around here is lead you through a process of healing, that brings you back to yourself and rebuilds your confidence from the inside out.
And we do it in a way that’s fun, full of community and connection and support. One that leaves you feeling more like yourself again.
Is that something you’d be interested in? Here’s how we can help.